SMART UNLIMITED PLUG-IT PLAN for P999

Friday, December 4, 2009

From tipidpc a blogger writes " called smartbro yesterday to inquire regarding their P799 and P1500 Plan Plug-it. To my suprise, I was told that they have terminated the said plans and replaced it with UNLIMITED PLUG-IT PLAN for P999 starting yesterday, it's like they lowered the UNLIMITED P1500 plan to P999 and removed the P799 plan.

Today, I just got home from smart wireless center and my application got approved, unfortunately they run out of units. I was advised that there were approx 100 approved application particularly in Smart Wireless Center in Araneta Gateway alone since they opened the new plan yesterday. Availability of the unit (usb modem) will be next week and will just notify me if it's ready for pickup.

I hope that this won't be like SUN where they provide UNLIMITED internet connection yet with capped bandwidth.

I just though of sharing this with you as some of you might be interested ^_^  "  This is from Tipidpc website
 Read the posting here
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewtopic.php?tid=191848

0 comments

Post a Comment